Monday, September 26, 2011

A special blessing for you

 
> 1 Kings 8:23 A blessing is coming to you in the form of money.
>
> Do not ask questions just forward to
> eight people and TRUST GOD!
>
>
> Prayer for Finances (it works)
> I claimed it for you - now claim it for me.
>
> God has more than a thousand ways to provide
> For us, that we know nothing about.
>
> Here is your financial blessing!
>
> It's a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds?
>
> Don't sleep on this...Someone recently
> Read this for the first time and
> Received exactly enough for a $0 balance
> On all credit cards.
>
> If you need a financial blessing,
> Continue reading this e-mail.
>
> Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving
> God, I pray to you that you Abundantly bless
> My family and me.
>
> I know that you recognize, that a Family
> Is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, cousin,
> Husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You.
>
> Dear GOD, I send up a prayer request for
> Financial blessing for not only the Person who
> Sent this to me, but for me and all that I have
> Forwarded This message to.
>
> And that the power of joined prayer by
> Those who Believe and trust in you is
> More powerful than anything!
>
> I thank you in Advance for your blessings.
>
> God, deliver the person reading this right Now
> From debt and debt burdens.
>
> Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a
> Good steward over all that you have given me
> GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty
> You are and how if we just obey you and walk
> In your word and have the faith of a Mustard
> Seed that you will pour out blessings.
>
> I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have
> Received and for the blessings yet to come,
> Because I know you are not done with me yet.
>
> In Jesus name Amen...
>
>
> Have Faith
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> _______________________
>
>
>
>
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> 57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
> Mom Reveals $5 Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
> <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/4e567983d7e9396efc3st06duc> ConsumerLifestyles.org <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/4e567983d7e9396efc3st06duc>
>
>
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
>



No comments: