Monday, September 26, 2011

Revelations 3:8

 

 

 

 

 Revelations 3:8

 

 

 

 

One Door Closes..Another Opens Revelations 3:8 When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. If you believe, send it. If you don't believe, delete it. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close... Scroll down Scroll Down Scroll down

When
you reach the end of your
rope

You
will find the hem of his
garment..

I'm
not breaking this one


This is ABSOLUTELY
beautiful...

I would rather live
my life as if there is a God,


And die to find out
there isn't, than live my life


As if there isn't,
and die to find out there is.


You are my 8 in 8
seconds. I am not breaking this.


No way! I'M TOLD
THIS WORKS!!!!!

"8 Second
Prayer."

Just repeat this
prayer and see how God moves!!

 



"Lord, I love you
and I need you,

Come into my heart,
and bless me,

My

family, my home, my
finances,

And all of my
friends,

In

Jesus' name.
Amen."

Pass this message to
8 people {EXCEPT YOU AND ME} ..


You will receive a
miracle

tomorrow!


I
HOPE

that you don't
ignore.

 

 

 

 

 

     

 

 

" To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). 
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.

 

No comments: