Friday, February 7, 2014

Hope for the Future

                                                                                                                        Hope for the Future

 

Before I formed you in the womb I knew (and) approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

JEREMIAH 1:5

 

Over the years, I have come to believe that people either look forward to the future with enthusiasm and confidence, or they are concerned or fearful about it.  But God takes a positive view of the future, and we need to agree with him.  He loves us unconditionally, has had good plans for our lives since before we were born, and we can trust that He is leading us into good things in the days to come.

 

God had a great plan for Jeremiah before he was even born.  He also has a great plan for your life; He’s had it since before you drew your first breath.  He did not wait until He saw what you looked like, or until you began to develop talents and abilities to assign you a purpose in life.  No, your purpose was decided in heaven before you were born. 

 

I really want to understand and believe the truth that God has a great future for you.  He has a more awesome plan for your life than you could ever imagine simply because He loves you.

 

I challenge you today to believe God’s Word about your life.  If you have ever doubted that He has a purpose for your life, It’s time to change your mind.  If you have ever wondered whether He has good plans for you, it’s time to believe it with all your heart.  I guarantee you; You have a great future ahead.  All you had to do is believe it and embrace it.

 

                                                                       

                                                                        Love Yourself Today: “Lord thank You for having such a great plan for my life.  Help me to embrace it with all my heart.”

 

 

Have a great weekendJ

 

 

 

 


 

No comments: