Thursday, August 2, 2012

worry less and pray more

 
Worry-Free
 
Read:  Luke 12:22-25
Can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your span of life? - Luke 12:25
 
Audio:  Luke 12
 
Bible in One Year: Psalms 23-25; Acts 21:18-40
 
Life works better when I worry less and pray more.
 
One of the quickest ways to sap my vitality is to keep fretting over a prickly situation. Hanging my head in despair will not solve anything; it just leaves me feeling more stressed.  Life works better when I choose to worry less and pray more. I don't pretend a challenge doesn't exist - I simply stay open to possible solutions.
 
When I pray, I redirect my focus from the difficulty to the possibility. I turn to my inner wisdom for a divine solution.  I embrace the Truth that I am wise, capable, spiritually equipped and divinely supported at all times. With this prayer-soaked consciousness, I experience results that unfold perfectly for me and all concerned.
 
 
 
Jeannette
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough.  Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
It was never between you and them anyway." ~ Mother Teresa
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: