Friday, August 3, 2012

Answers

>> Answers
>>
>> Read: Luke 10: 25-37
>> He said to him, "You have given the right answer; do this, and you will live." - Luke 10:28
>>
>> Bible in One Year: Psalms 54-56; Romans 3
>>
>> Audio: Luke 10
>>
>> Whatever the question, love is my answer.
>> From time to time, I may encounter difficulty in my relationships. If I consider another person a problem in my life, I have the opportunity to change that perception. Love is the law and the fulfillment of law. God is love, and love is the answer to all discord and disappointment. I put aside any doubts, fears or judgments about others.
>>
>> Even if the choice feels difficult, I choose love. God always meets me more than halfway, giving me the courage and strength to live with an open heart. Whenever there is a call for love, I answer with loving-kindness. As love flows from me, the energy of love surrounds me and others. I am filled with abundant life and joy when I love unconditionally.
>>
>>
>> Jeannette
>> "People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
>> If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
>> If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
>> If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
>> The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
>> Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
>> For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
>> It was never between you and them anyway." ~ Mother Teresa
>> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: