I know we are all struggling in some way or another – personally and professionally. Stay strong and positive. We are all here for each other!
· Don’t think you know it all. See yourself as a life-long learner who is always seeking ways to learn, grow and improve.
· See everyone as a teacher and learn from everyone you meet.
· Be open to new ideas and strategies to take your life, school and work to the next level.
· When people tell you that you are great don’t let it go to your head. And when they tell you that you stink, don’t let it go to your head.
· Be kind to everyone and let people know that they matter.
· Live with humility because the minute you think you have arrived at the door of greatness it will get shut in your face.
· Humility doesn’t mean you think less of yourself. It just means you think of yourself less.
· Follow your passion, continuously improve, and continue to dream.
· Seek out new ideas, new strategies and new ways to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
· Invest the time, energy, sweat and dedication to be your best and let God do the rest.
· Be willing to pay the price that greatness requires. Don’t be average. Strive to be great.
· Become the hardest worker you know.
· Love the process and you’ll love what the process produces.
· Decide to leave a legacy. Even at a young age it’s important to think about what legacy you want to leave because knowing how you want to be remembered helps you decide how to live today.
· Don’t focus on where you’ve been. Focus on where you are and where you are going.
· Make your life and work a quest for excellence. Every day ask how I can be better today than I was yesterday?
· Make your next work your best work.