Friday, June 7, 2013

To my Angel friend...

Angels

 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference. I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back. I asked "why?"...The angel said: "Angels don't watch over angels!"Please read.... not joking.....God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe, send this message on. Please don't ignore it. God is going to fix two BIG things tonight in your favor. If you believe in God, drop everything and pass it on. Tomorrow will be the best day ever. Send this to friends, including me. If I don't get it back, I guess I'm not one of them. As soon as you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments: