Friday, June 14, 2013

From whom all blessings flow...




IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PRAISE OR THANK ME TOO MUCH. As it is written, I inhabit the praises of My people. Sometimes your adoration is a spontaneous overflow of Joy, in response to radiant beauty or rich blessings. At other times your praise is more disciplined and measured- an act of your will. I dwell equally in both types of praise. Thankfulness, also, is a royal road to draw near Me. A thankful heart has plenty of room for Me.

When you thank Me for the many pleasures I provide, you affirm that I am God, from whom all blessing flow. When adversity strikes and you thank Me anyway, your trust in My sovereignty is a show-piece in invisible realms. Fill up the spare moments of your life with praise and thanksgiving. This joyous discipline will help you live in the intimacy of My Presence.


 

No comments: