Friday, October 28, 2011

Talk about God – Not the Devil

Subject: START YOUR DAY RIGHT

 

Talk about God – Not the Devil

 

God once said to me, "Quit talking so much about the devil, what he is saying ands what he is doing.  I am saying something! Talk about what I am saying. I am doing something! Talk about what I am doing."

 

Then one day God spoke a Life –changing word to me, saying, "Why don't you study the Word, and see how Jesus waged spiritual warfare?"

 

I found that Jesus didn't talk or preach much about the devil and what he was saying or doing. He simply dealt with the devil by casting him our of people's lives. He told him to shut up. He quoted the Word to him (see Luke 4:1-13). Resist the devil today and tell someone about the good things God is doing for you.

 

No comments: