Monday, October 31, 2011

Psalm 46:10

This has to be one of the most profound verses in the BIBLE....!






Psalm 46:1
0
'Be Still and Know that I AM GOD'






I am not going to be the one who lets it die. I found it believable - Angels have walked beside me all my life; and they still do.

*********************

This is to you especially who mean something to me, I pray for your happiness.

The Candle Of Love, Hope & Friendship




Someone who loves you has helped keep it alive by sending it to you. Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope and Friendship die! Pass It On
To All Your Friends and Everyone You Love! May God Richly Bless You as you keep this candle burning. I hope it comes back someday again. Please keep this candle alive

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind

me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.



 

No comments: