Tuesday, July 22, 2014

God is the Author...



Arlene Wilson
Field Director for Mission Delivery
Key Markets East

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Johnson, Robin" <Robin_Johnson@rge.com>
Date: July 21, 2014 at 10:24:30 AM EDT
To: "Adams, Timothy" <Timothy_Adams@rge.com>, Alvin Mcgee <Mcgeeal@hotmail.com>, Anthony Council <Counant@aol.com>, Arlene Wilson <awilson@diabetes.org>, "Clark, Sparkle S." <Sparkle_Clark@rge.com>, "Cotton, Patricia" <Patricia_Cotton@rge.com>, Delores Prad <Deloresprad@yahoo.com>, Diedra Wynn <Diedre.wynn@dfa.state.ny.us>, "Brumfield, Ebony M" <Ebony_Brumfield@rge.com>, Florence Clemmons <Florence_clemmons@hotmail.com>, "griffin,lamont" <griffinson@hotmail.com>, Lashonda <Shondalonda@hotmail.com>, "Lattimore, Terry" <Terry_Lattimore@rge.com>, Lydia Boddie-Rice <lydbod@gmail.com>, "Lynda Dickinson" <ldickinson@jeffstateonline.com>, "Marshall-Johnson, Gail" <Gail_Marshall-Johnson@rge.com>, "Mays, Kim" <Kim_Mays@rge.com>, "Monica Glover" <m_glvr@yahoo.com>, "Smith, Lolita" <Lolita_Smith@rge.com>, "Tina McNeil" <Mcneill4u@aol.com>, "Torres, Ivette" <Ivette_Torres@rge.com>, Wanda Gore <wfgpeace@aol.com>, "Webb, Wanda" <Wanda_Webb@rge.com>, "Williams, Louise" <Louise_Williams@rge.com>
Subject: FW: Word For The Day - July 21, 2014

Too good not to share, have a blessed week:).

 

Robin L. Johnson
Analyst/Customer Advocate
89 East Ave-3rd Fl/Rochester, NY 14649
Telephone 585-771-4466
Fax 585-771-6383
Robin_Johnson@RGE.com



In the interest of the environment,
please print only if necessary and recycle.


Subject: Word For The Day - July 21, 2014

 

July 21, 2014

 

 

Inner Peace

 

For God is not the author of confusion but of peace. - 1 Corinthians 14:33

 

Audio:  Philippians 4

 

Bible In One Year:  Psalms 29-30; Acts 23:1-15

 

The peace of God enfolds me. I am serene.

 

When the busyness of daily life leaves me feeling overburdened, it is time to seek the peace of God.

 

I understand that God not only knows my needs, but brings me peace if I permit it. I turn to Spirit within and repeat this Scripture quietly: God is not the author of confusion but of peace. If I still feel tension or stress, I repeat the prayer until I begin to feel the calming peace of God enfolding me.

 

The tangle and clutter of the day disappear as my thoughts become more orderly. I am able to return to my day, not rushed or confused, but confident that God's will for me is peace. Spirit is with me always, helping me regain peace whenever I call on the Divine Presence.

 

 

 

No comments: