There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

God is the Author...



Arlene Wilson
Field Director for Mission Delivery
Key Markets East

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Johnson, Robin" <Robin_Johnson@rge.com>
Date: July 21, 2014 at 10:24:30 AM EDT
To: "Adams, Timothy" <Timothy_Adams@rge.com>, Alvin Mcgee <Mcgeeal@hotmail.com>, Anthony Council <Counant@aol.com>, Arlene Wilson <awilson@diabetes.org>, "Clark, Sparkle S." <Sparkle_Clark@rge.com>, "Cotton, Patricia" <Patricia_Cotton@rge.com>, Delores Prad <Deloresprad@yahoo.com>, Diedra Wynn <Diedre.wynn@dfa.state.ny.us>, "Brumfield, Ebony M" <Ebony_Brumfield@rge.com>, Florence Clemmons <Florence_clemmons@hotmail.com>, "griffin,lamont" <griffinson@hotmail.com>, Lashonda <Shondalonda@hotmail.com>, "Lattimore, Terry" <Terry_Lattimore@rge.com>, Lydia Boddie-Rice <lydbod@gmail.com>, "Lynda Dickinson" <ldickinson@jeffstateonline.com>, "Marshall-Johnson, Gail" <Gail_Marshall-Johnson@rge.com>, "Mays, Kim" <Kim_Mays@rge.com>, "Monica Glover" <m_glvr@yahoo.com>, "Smith, Lolita" <Lolita_Smith@rge.com>, "Tina McNeil" <Mcneill4u@aol.com>, "Torres, Ivette" <Ivette_Torres@rge.com>, Wanda Gore <wfgpeace@aol.com>, "Webb, Wanda" <Wanda_Webb@rge.com>, "Williams, Louise" <Louise_Williams@rge.com>
Subject: FW: Word For The Day - July 21, 2014

Too good not to share, have a blessed week:).

 

Robin L. Johnson
Analyst/Customer Advocate
89 East Ave-3rd Fl/Rochester, NY 14649
Telephone 585-771-4466
Fax 585-771-6383
Robin_Johnson@RGE.com



In the interest of the environment,
please print only if necessary and recycle.


Subject: Word For The Day - July 21, 2014

 

July 21, 2014

 

 

Inner Peace

 

For God is not the author of confusion but of peace. - 1 Corinthians 14:33

 

Audio:  Philippians 4

 

Bible In One Year:  Psalms 29-30; Acts 23:1-15

 

The peace of God enfolds me. I am serene.

 

When the busyness of daily life leaves me feeling overburdened, it is time to seek the peace of God.

 

I understand that God not only knows my needs, but brings me peace if I permit it. I turn to Spirit within and repeat this Scripture quietly: God is not the author of confusion but of peace. If I still feel tension or stress, I repeat the prayer until I begin to feel the calming peace of God enfolding me.

 

The tangle and clutter of the day disappear as my thoughts become more orderly. I am able to return to my day, not rushed or confused, but confident that God's will for me is peace. Spirit is with me always, helping me regain peace whenever I call on the Divine Presence.

 

 

 

No comments: