Monday, January 6, 2014

: MERRY CHRISTMAS VERY VERY LATE BUT SPECIAL

aMERRY CHRISTMAS  

 


I have a list of people 
A
ll written in a book -
A
nd every year at Christmas time
I
 go and take a look.

And that is when I realize
T
hat those names are all a part -
N
ot of the book they're written in
B
ut of my very heart. 

For each name stands for someone
W
ho has crossed my path some time -
A
nd in that meeting they've become
A
 treasured friend of mine. 
And once you've met some people
the years can not erase 

The memory of a pleasant word
O
r of a friendly face.

 

So when I send an email That is addressed to you
 -
 It's because you're on that 'Special list' Of folk that I'm indebted to.


  And you are one of several folk In times past that I've met -
 And happen to be one of those I don't want ever to forget. 
  
And whether I have known you For many years or few -
     In some way you have had a part In shaping things I do. 

So this is the Spirit of Christmas That forever still endures -
M
ay it leave its richest blessing 
In the hearts of you and yours.


                                 


 

 

 

No comments: