Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FOCUS YOUR ENTIRE BEING ...

 

FOCUS YOUR ENTIRE BEING on My living Presence.  I am most assuredly with you, enveloping you in My Love and Peace.  While you relax in My Presence, I am molding your mind and cleansing your heart.  I am recreating you into the one I designed you to be.

 

As you move from stillness into the activities of your day, do not relinquish your attentiveness to Me.  If something troubles you, talk it over with Me.  If you get bored with what you are doing, fill the time with prayers and praise.  When someone irritates you, don’t let your thoughts linger on that person’s faults.  Gently nudge your mind back to Me.  Every moment is precious if you keep your focus on Me.  Any day can be a good day, because My Presence permeates all time.

 

                                                                                                            PSALM 89:15-16;  1 JOHN 3:19-20;  JUDE 24-25: PSALM 41:12

 

Have a great weekendJ

 


 

No comments: