Monday, September 17, 2012

Grace for the Humble

9/17

Grace for the Humble

James 4:6…but gives grace to the lowly

All human beings have evil tendencies, but if you are humble enough to ask for and receive God’s grace, He will give it to you.

 

Early in my Christian life, I tried to take care of my own evil tendencies, but I was not successful. God opposed all my fleshly plans. I finally learned that the proud try to take care of themselves, but the humble lean on God and get the help.

 

If you have tried to make things happen in your own strength, you are probably frustrated like I once was. But I encourage you to do what I did – trust in the grace and power of the Holy Spirit…..and receive everything you need from Him.

 

 

Robin L. Johnson
Revenue Recovery Department

Analyst - Customer Advocate
89 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14649-0001 
Telephone 585.771.4466,
Fax 585.771.6383
Robin_Johnson@RGE.com



In the interest of the environment,
please print only if necessary and recycle.


 

No comments: