Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This is YOU

 

 

 

-----O
I like you because of
Who you are to me...
A true friend.  






And if I
don't get this
Back I'll take the hint.

Tonight
at midnight
Your true love will
Realize they like you





Something
good will
Happen to you at
1:00-4:00 PM
Tomorrow.





It could be anywhere
-- at home, Yahoo, outside
Of work, anywhere.

Get ready for the
Biggest shock of
Your life.




Please
send to 5
People in 5 minutes.

Remember:

'A good friend will
Come bail you
Out of jail....





But a true friend will
Be sitting next to you
Saying we screwed
up, but we had fun!





Proud
To Be
Your Friend!






Make
sure you read
All the way down to
The last sentence,
And don't skip ahead.

I've learned..
That life is like a
Roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets
 
To the end, the
Faster it goes.





I've learned
That we should be
Glad God doesn't
Give us everything

We ask for





I've learned
That money doesn't
Buy class





I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.







I've learned...
That under everyone's
Hard shell is someone
Who wants to be
Appreciated
And loved.




I've learned...
That the Lord didn't
Do it all in one day
What makes me

Think I can?





I've learned...
That to ignore the
Facts does not
Change the facts.





I've learned.....
That the less time
I have to work,
The more things
I get done.





To all of you.... Make
Sure you read all the
Way down to the
Last sentence...



It's National
Friendship Week.





Show your friends
How much you care.





Send this to everyone
You consider a FRIEND!





Even if it means sending
It back to the person
Who sent it to you.



If it comes back to you,
Then you'll know you
Have a circle of friends.






HAPPY
FRIENDSHIP
WEEK TO YOU!





YOU ARE MY FRIEND
AND I AM HONORED.

 

 



No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1153 / Virus Database: 424/3245 - Release Date: 11/08/10


 
 
 
=

 

 

No comments: