Friday, August 6, 2010

Life is too short

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.   So love the people who treat
you right.   Love the ones who don't just because you can.   Believe
everything happens for a reason.   If you get a second chance, grab it with
both hands.

If it changes your life, let it.   Kiss slowly.   Forgive quickly.   God never said life would be easy.  He just promised it would be
worth it.


Today is Sister's Day. Send this to all your sisters - even me, if I am like one.
If you get back 7, you are loved.
Happy Sister's Day !

I LOVE YA SISTA!!! :-)


Girlfriends and Sisters Week
I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have.
To the cool women that have touched my life... here's to you!
National Girlfriends Day
What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping,
lunching, and traveling girls?

Let's celebrate each other for each other's
sake!

TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!
If you get this twice you know you have more than one girlfriend. Be Happy!
It is good to be a woman


and if you don't forward.....for whatever reason, you're still loved and you're still a great woman!


  

 


 

------ End of Forwarded Message

 

 


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.441 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2998 - Release Date: 07/12/10 06:36:00

 


Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more. =

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments: