Saturday, July 12, 2008

I AM CLAIMING THIS FOR YOU.



Three things will happen to you this coming week:
( 1) You will find favor with someone you do not expect;
(2) You will be too relevant to be ignored;
(3) You will encounter God and you will never remain the same, Amen.

My prayer for you today:
The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hands that
will send this message to others shall not labor in vain, the mouth
saying Amen to this prayer shall laugh forever. Remain in God's love
as you send this prayer to everybody on your list. Have a lovely
journey of life! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will
never fail you because He is Awesome!

If you truly need a blessing, continue reading this email:



Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you
abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a
family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and
wife, but all who believe and trust in you. Father, I send up a prayer
request for blessings for not only the person who sent this to me, but
for me and all that I have forwarded this message on to. And that the
power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more
powerful than anything. I thank you in advance for your blessings.

God, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt
burdens. Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over
all that You have given me Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty
you are and how if we just obey you and walk In your word and have the
faith of a mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you
now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings
yet to come because I know you are not done with me yet. In Jesus name,
I pray, Amen!

TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and within hours, you will
have caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then
sit back and watch the power of God work in your life for doing the
thing that you know He loves or sit back and relax in knowing you have
been prayed for. Remain Blessed!!!

No comments: