Monday, July 21, 2008

A few Pennies

THIS MORNING I SEARCHED MY WALLET. . . IT WAS EMPTY.

THEN I CHECKED MY POCKETS. . I FOUND A FEW COINS.





THEN I SEARCHED MY HEART. . . . AND FOUND YOU. . . I REALIZED HOW RICH I REALLY AM!!!!




Thanks for being my friend. May you be as rich as I am!

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS.....IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN!


Forward this Friendship Ball to All The People That You Care About . . I JUST DID!!

What is most valuable, is not what we have in our lives, but WHO we have in our lives.

Free your heart from hatred - Forgive.
Free your mind from worries - Most never happen.
Live simply and appreciate what you have.
Give more. Expect less.

May You Have the Greatest of Journeys, Good Health, Love, Joy, Peace, True Happiness and Friendship and Safety Always.,

No comments: