Thursday, September 4, 2014

An Anointing Of Ease

 

An Anointing Of Ease

 

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.  – Matthew 11:30

 

I DECLARE there is an anointing of ease on my life. God is going before me making crooked places straight. His yoke is easy and His burden is light.  I will not continually struggle. What used to be difficult will not be difficult anymore. God's favor and blessings on my life is lightening the load and taking the pressure off. This is my declaration.

 

Jesus said, "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." God wants to make your life easier. He wants to help you when you're driving in traffic, shopping at the grocery store, raising your children, and dealing with that problem at work. Every day you should thank Him for His anointing of ease.

 

This is what David did. He declared in Psalm 23, "God anoints my head with oil."  Oil makes things flow. Whenever there is friction or things are stuck, oil is used to lubricate it and make it more fluid. That is what God is doing with you when He anoints your head with oil.

 

David went on to say, "Because God has anointed me, surely goodness and mercy will follow me wherever I go." That means things will be eas­ier. What you used to struggle with will no longer be a strug­gle. For no reason people will want to be good to you. You will get breaks that you didn't deserve. You will have good ideas, wisdom, creativity, and you won't know where it came from. That is the oil God put on you.  His anointing of ease.  

 

I was once in a difficult situation I didn't know how to resolve. I was in another city far away from home. I really needed some advice. So I called a friend. He said, "You really need to talk to one of my associates. He's expert in this field. He'll be able to help you. But he's of town for two weeks."

 

Well, I didn't have two weeks. That was like a lifetime to me. He asked me where I was and I told him. He said: "You've got to be kidding. That man just left two or three hours ago and that's exactly where he's heading."  When he gave me the address I found the man I needed less than two miles from where I staying. When I heard that, I knew God was still on Throne.

 

Here we were; both of us thousands of miles from home. We could have been anywhere in the world. What were the chances that we'd end up less than five min from each other?  What am I saying? God is directing every one of our steps. He has already lined up solutions to our problems.  He has lined up breaks you need.

 

I want you to go out each day knowing there is favor in your future. There is restoration in future. There is healing in your future. There are good breaks just ahead of you. If you stay in faith you will see favor that will make your life easier.

 

 

 

No comments: