Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thanks for being a Vitamin F!!

 

 

 Vitamin F....
I loved this and wanted to share it with you...

 


Why do I have a variety of friends who are all so different in

character?  How can I get along with them all?  I think that each

one helps to bring out a "different" part of me.

With one of them I am polite. With another, I joke.
I sit down and talk about serious matters with one.
With another I laugh a lot.
I listen to one friend's problems.
Then I listen to another one's advice for me.
My friends are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.
When completed, they form a treasure box.
A treasure of friends!
They are my friends who understand me better than I

understand myself.
They're friends who support me through good days and bad.
We all pray for each other.
Real Age doctors tell us that friends are good for our health.

Dr. Oz calls them Vitamin F (for Friends) and counts the

benefits of friends as essential to our well being. Research

shows that people in strong social circles have less risk of

depression and terminal strokes. If you enjoy Vitamin F

constantly you can be up to 30 years younger than your real

age. The warmth of friendship stops stress and even in your

most intense moments, it decreases the chance of a cardiac

arrest or stroke by 50%.

I'm so happy that I have a stock of Vitamin F!


In summary, we should value our friends and keep in touch

with them. We should try to see the funny side of things and

laugh together and pray for each other in the tough moments.
Thank you for being one of my Vitamins!

 

Love Ya!

 

 

 

No comments: