Monday, May 13, 2013

IF YOU LEARN TO TRUST ME

Powerful words…….

 

 

IF YOU LEARN TO TRUST ME - really trust Me - with your whole being, then nothing can separate you from My Peace. Everything you endure can be put to good use by allowing it to train you in trusting Me. This is how you foil the works of evil, growing in grace through the very adversity that was meant to harm you; Joseph was a prime example of this divine reversal, declaring to his brothers: “you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good.”

 

Do not fear what this day, or any day, may bring your way. Concentrate on trusting Me and on doing what needs to be done. Relax in My sovereignty, remembering that I go before you, as well as with you, into each day. Fear no evil, for I can bring good out of every situation you will ever encounter.

Genesis 50: 20 (NASB); Psalm 23:4

 


 

No comments: