Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Speaking the Blessing

 

 

Joel

Today's Word with Joel and Victoria

Watch Joel on YouTube

 

 

 

 

 

Speaking the Blessing

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“The tongue has the power of life and death...”
(Proverbs 18:21, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Have you thought about the people in your life who need your blessing? They need your approval. They need to hear you say, “I’m proud of you. You’re going to do great things.” That’s speaking the blessing. That’s releasing favor into their future. When you say to the people you love, “I’m so glad you’re in my life. You mean the world to me,” you just gave them the blessing. When you tell one of your employees, coworkers or a student, “You amaze me with your ability. You have such a bright future,” those are not just nice compliments. When you speak the blessing, you’re releasing God’s wisdom, protection, favor and abundance into their future. You can literally help shape their destiny. One word of encouragement, one word of approval can be what helps them to really step up to who God created them to be.

Today, choose to speak the blessing. Sow good seeds into the lives of the people you love. Remember, what you make happen for others, God will make happen for you. As you sow the blessing, you’ll reap the blessing and experience His victory and favor all the days of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Dear Jesus, thank You for empowering me with Your love, grace and favor today. Show me ways that I can be a blessing and speak the blessing over the people I encounter today. Use me for Your glory in everything I do. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

 

HEALER | The Power of Your WordsWITH A GIFT OF ANY AMOUNT
HEALER
New CD/DVD resource

Receive Your Copy

 

The Strongest NIV Exhaustive Concordance | plus Everyday FavorWITH A GIFT $100 OR MORE
THE STRONGEST
NIV EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE
Plus: HEALER

Receive Your Copy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: