Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thank you GOD

 If I could sit on the porch with God, the first thing I would do is thank him for you..... 

 

 

 

PLEASE RSVP. THANK YOU.. BET I GET THIS BACK.
This is the sacred angel.


You MUST pass this angel on to at least 3 people within the hour of opening this email.


After you do, make a wish.

If you have passed it on, your wish will come

True and
money will come your way shortly.

You're...
My friend,
My companion,
Through good times and bad,
My friend,
My buddy,
Through happy and sad,
Beside me you stand,
Beside me you walk,
You're there to listen,
You're there to talk,
With happiness,
With smiles,
With pain and tears,
I know you'll be there, throughout the years!

You are all good friends to me and I am grateful to you.

Send this to all your good friends online to show them

You are friends..


If you get this back from:
1 person - you are lonely
2 people - you have a couple friends, but not  many
3 people - you have a few friends...
4 people - you have some friends...
5 people - you have several friends!!
6 people - you have many friends! !!
7 people - you are SOOOO loved!!!
Remember, no man or woman is a failure who has a friend!

If I could sit on the porch with God, the first thing I would do is thank him for you.....
Author unknown  

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle...
Author unknown

 

 

 

 


Windows LiveT SkyDriveT: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.


Windows LiveT SkyDriveT: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.


NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Unless you are the intended addressee, any review, reliance, dissemination, distribution, copying or use whatsoever of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please reply immediately and delete the material from all computers. Email sent through the Internet is not secure. Do not use email to send us confidential information such as credit card numbers, PIN numbers, passwords, Social Security Numbers, Account numbers, or other important and confidential information.

No comments: