Monday, November 4, 2013

WALK PEACEFULLY WITH Me

 

WALK PEACEFULLY WITH Me through this day.  You are wondering how you will cope with all that is expected of you.  You must traverse this day like any other: one step at a time.  Instead of mentally rehearsing how you will do this or that, keep your mind on My Presence and on taking the next step.  The more demanding you day, the more help you can expect from Me.  This is a training opportunity, since I designed you for deep dependence on your Shepherd-King.  Challenging times wake you up and amplify your awareness of needing My help.

 

When you don’t know what to do, wait while I open the way before you.  Trust that I know what I’m doing, and be ready to follow My lead.  I will give strength to you, and I will bless you with Peace.

 

                                                                                    EXODUS  33:14   DEUTERONOMY 33:25     HEBREWS 13:20-21     PSALM 29:11

 


 

No comments: