Monday, October 21, 2013

Word For The Day - Promises To Speak Over Your Life

>
> I DECLARE I will live victoriously. I was
> created in the image of God. I have the
> DNA of a winner. I am wearing a crown
> of favor. Royal blood flows through my
> veins. I am the head, never the tail,
> above never beneath. I will live with
> purpose, passion, and praise, knowing
> that I was destined to live in victory.
> This is my declaration.
>
> It says in Romans 5:17, "We are to reign in life as kings." When God looks at us He doesn't see us defeated, barely getting by, or just taking the leftover positions. Not at all. God see you as a king. He sees you as a queen. You have His royal blood flowing through your veins. You and I are supposed to reign in life.
>
> Do you know what that word reign means? It means, "time in power." God said we're to reign how long? In life. That means as long as you're alive that is your time in power. You don't have a two-year term like a mayor, or a four-year term like a president. Your term is to reign every single day, to be victorious, to rise to new levels, to accomplish great things.
>
>
> And on those days where you don't feel like a king, or you don't feel like a queen, just remember to reach down and check your pulse, and as long as you feel something beating you can say, "What do you know? It's still my time to reign." Let that be a reminder to put on a new attitude. And sometimes you have to do this by faith. You may not feel victorious. It may not look like you're blessed. But like that saying, "You've got to fake it until you make it."
>
>
> By faith you need to walk like a king, talk like a king, think like a king, dress like a king, smile like a king. Don't go by what you see. Go by what you know. There is royalty in your DNA. You have the blood of a winner. You were created to reign in life. Too many people are living below their privileges. It's because their vision has been clouded by past mistakes, disappointments or how they were raised.
>
> They don't feel like royalty. They don't think they could be successful and really accomplish what God has put in their hearts. But believe today, as you speak faith, something is happening on the inside. Now seeds are taking root, strongholds that may have kept you back for years, even right now, are being broken. You need to rise up and say, "That's it. I'm not settling where I am. I know it's still my time of power.
>
>
> Yes, I may have taken a break for a little while but I've got an announcement. I'm back. I am stepping up to who God created me to be."
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

No comments: