Thursday, April 25, 2013

I am your strength and shield...


4/25

I AM YOUR STRENGTH AND SHIELD. I plan out each day and have it ready for you, long before you arise from bed. I also provide the strength you need each step of the way. Instead of assessing your energy level and wondering about what's on the road ahead, concentrate on staying in touch with Me. My Power flows freely into you through our open communication. Refuse to waste energy worrying, and you will have strength to spare.

Whenever you start to feel afraid, remember that I am your Shield. But unlike in animate armor, I am always alert and active. My Presence watches over you continually, protecting you from both known and unknown dangers. Entrust yourself to My watch care, which is the best security system available. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.

 

Psalm 28:7; Matthew 6:34; Psalm 56:3-4; Genesis 28:15



 

No comments: