Monday, April 25, 2011

Salary Payment Prayer

 

 

Bless be the tie that binds. 


1 Kings 8:23 
 A blessing is coming to you in the form of money. 
 
Do not ask questions just forward to eight people and TRUST GOD!
 

 God has more than a thousand ways  provide 
 For us, that we know nothing about. 

Here is your financial blessing! 

 It's a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds? 

Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving 
> > God, I pray to you that you Abundantly bless 
> > My family and me. 
> > 
> > I know that you recognize, that a Family 
> > Is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, 
> > Husband and wife, but all who believe and  trust in You. 
> > 
> > Dear GOD, I send up a prayer request for 
> > Financial blessing for not only the Person who 
> > Sent this to me, but for me  and all that I have 
> >
> > 
> > And that the power of joined prayer by 
> > Those who Believe and trust in you is 
> > More powerful than anything! 
> > 
> > I thank you in Advance for your blessings. 
> > 
> > God, deliver the person reading this right now from debt 
> > and debt burdens. 
> > 
> > Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a 
> > Good steward over all that you have given me 
> > GOD, for I know how  wonderful and mighty 
> > You are and how if we just obey you and walk 
> > In your word and  have the faith of a Mustard 
> > Seed that you will pour out blessings. 
> > 
> > I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have 
> > Received and for the blessings yet to come, 
> > Because I know you are not done with me  yet. 
> > 
> > In Jesus name Amen... 
> > 
> > TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly  and within 
> > hours, you will have 
> > Caused a multitude of people to pray to  God for each other. Then 
> > sit back and watch the power of God work in  your life for 
> > doing the thing that you know He loves. Peace and Blessings.... 
> > 
> > Have Faith 
> > 
> >  

 

 

 

 

No comments: