Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Change Your Perspective

9/8

Psalm 107:22

Change Your Perspective

Your life might take a radical turn for the better if you’d just change your perspective and start being more grateful. Remember this: no matter how many negative things you have in your life, somebody would love to trade places with you. You may not have the perfect job, but if you got laid off and couldn’t pay your bills for six months, you’d be thrilled to have your old job.

 

We need to remind ourselves, “I may not like this job, but I am blessed to have it. I may not like this house I’m living in, but what would I do if I didn’t have my home? I may not particularly enjoy the person to whom I’m married, but what would happen if one day that person was gone?” We need to see our circumstances in a different light.

 

No comments: