Sunday, March 9, 2008

Three Difficult Things to Say...

Did you know that the three most difficult things to say are:

I love you

Sorry

Help me.



Did you know that when you help someone, the help is returned in two-fold?

Did you know that you can make your dreams come true, like falling in love,
becoming rich, staying healthy, if you ask for it by faith, and if you really knew,
you'd be surprised by what you could do.

But, don't believe everything I tell you, until you try it for yourself
if you know someone that is in need of something that I mentioned, and
you know that you can help, you'll see that it will be returned in
two-fold.

Today, the ball of FRIENDSHIP is in your court, send this to those
who truly are your friends (including me if I am one).

Also, do not feel bad if no one sends this back to you in the end, you'll find out
that you'll get to keep the ball for other people want more ..

OK, this is what you have to do...
Send to ALL your FRIENDS!

No comments: